- Good Collection of Wireframe & Prototyping Tools. I picked Pencil Firefox Addon based on this compilation.
- HTML Color Names
- What can I Use ... (in HTML5)
- HTML ISO-8859-1 Reference
- Character entity references for symbols, mathematical symbols, and Greek letters
- HTML5 Tutorial
- 15 Excellent HTML5 Techniques and Demonstrations
- The HTML5 Experiments of Hakim el Hattab
- HTML5 Examples and Demos
- Unicode Currency Symbols: New Rupee Symbol is U+20B9
- 20 Shockingly Cool HTML5 Canvas Applications
- Tizen, An open source, standards-based, i.e., HTML5, software platform for multiple device categories.
- HTML Goodies: The Ultimate HTML Resource
- Canvas Tutorial - MDC
- SVG or Canvas? Сhoosing between the two.
- Using Multiple HTML5 Canvases as Layers by James Litten. This solution does not require any external logic. Everything is self-contained.
- HTML5 Canvas Tutorials
- CSS Scripting.com
- Make CSS3 Buttons that are Extremely Fancy
- Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets
- Compass - Style Sheet Authoring Framework
- Ordered List - Style Sheet Example
- Surfin' Safari - CSS Reflections
- PHPguru.org: Webkit/CSS Reflections
- Border Radius
- CSS Menu Generator. As of 20 September 2011, this works only on Firefox and IE.
- CSS Shaders, by Adobe
- CSS Regions by Adobe Labs. This article also talks about CSS Exclusions.
- V8 Benchmark Suite
- 20 Fresh Data Visualization Libraries, January 2010
- Google Data Protocol
- High Charts JS
- Syntax Highlighter
- MathJax, Beautiful Math in All Browsers
- Wijmo - jQuery UI Widgets
- Blackberry Framework
- Chrome Experiments
- Google Apps Script: Automate Tasks across Google Products
- Creating Your First Spreadsheet Script
- Google Map Icons @ http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com/
- Tutorial: A Sencha Touch MVC application with PhoneGap
- how to make slides using HTML and CSS
- HTML 5 Please. A web site that seems to promote features that are known to be reliable.
- Intro to Web Testing with TestComplete
- WebPlatform.org — Your Web, documented.
- JSFiddle.net, a platform to try out various front-end programming examples.
- Philip Roberts. Imperative vs Declarative
Data Driven Modeling
- Getting Started with Three.js.
- Aerohive: Getting Started with Three.js.
- CylinderGeometry and Cone Example using WebGL through the help of Three.js.
- Introduction To Polygonal Modeling And Three.js
Web-based Development Frameworks
- Blackberry Framework
- YUI Theater
- Ext JS. Desktop development framework complementing the Sencha Touch.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Google Images
- Mozilla Firefox Images
- Microsoft IE9 Logo
- Opera Press Resources (Logos included)
- Safari 5.0 logo
- FTP Client for the Web
- Subversion (SVN) Hosting Comparison Review Chart
- An URL Encoder/Decoder Online. Complete URL Encoding Reference Table
- Favicon Generator
- Developer Toolbox
- Software Carpentry. Has a simple video describing pivot tables.
- How to Create a Web Service in a Matter of Minutes. YQL is combined with Google Docs to create fast web services.
- Font Squirrel
- Free QR Code Generator
- The Elements of Typography Style Applied to the Web - A Practical Guide to Web Typography
- Quality of Service Design for TelePresence
- Apple. The Swift Programming Language: Keywords and Punctuation.